To learn English

Если у вас есть увлечение, с которым вы хотели бы поделиться с другими - то вам сюда

Сообщение psekups » Вс мар 07, 2010 11:01 am

Great idea! Why not start the same topic in kuban.ru forum ?

How long do you live in Thai? Is the experiance to live there more then 3 mont? How do you slove this problem?

Thank you for notation the mistake in my question.
psekups

Сообщение Guardian » Вс мар 07, 2010 11:09 am

ainau писал(а):http://stay in English-only Spoken environment for 1 week

It is a good idea, yet I think one week is too short period of time that might bring extra challenges and frustrate some newbies. It's not sufficient to learn language, but good enough to start hating the evironement, the teachers and the English itself. It's like in sport: when you try to exersise one week a year, it brings you nothing but pain. Any subject must be learned on regular basis, however, you could definitely make some profits on this project... ;)

Where is it going to happen?..
Guardian

Сообщение ainau » Вт мар 09, 2010 6:12 am

psekups писал(а):Great idea! Why not start the same topic in kuban.ru forum ?

How long do you live in Thai? Is the experiance to live there more then 3 mont? How do you slove this problem?

Thank you for notation the mistake in my question.

only a couple of weeks. i ve heard they do visa run (give passport and some money to agent to go across the border to extend visa and come back) or you could do it self if not lazy
ainau

Сообщение ainau » Вт мар 09, 2010 6:19 am

Guardian писал(а):
ainau писал(а):http://stay in English-only Spoken environment for 1 week

It is a good idea, yet I think one week is too short period of time that might bring extra challenges and frustrate some newbies. It's not sufficient to learn language, but good enough to start hating the evironement, the teachers and the English itself. It's like in sport: when you try to exersise one week a year, it brings you nothing but pain. Any subject must be learned on regular basis, however, you could definitely make some profits on this project... ;)

Where is it going to happen?..

no doubt thats its a short period of time to learn language, thats for sure. but if a boy or a girl showed interest in it before, used to learn it - its gonna be a nice kick to "to break through" and start making sentences in the dilalogue. i still remember how i started to talk rapidly just because of the fact that i HAD TO talk to a mmm... afro-american for few hours while showing him the city. it took 3-4 hrs to "break through" and start doing it.
of course if pupil doesnt give a damn about english in the first place and was forced to stay a wekk or 2 - nothing is gonna work out out of it. you are right here. only more hate and "f*ck it" attitude appear. in short there are 2 sides of the coins here: hmmm, as always, actually
when? right after eco-house is built! :-D
profit? sure thing. why not?
ainau

Сообщение krserv » Вс апр 25, 2010 13:40 pm

Hi, my name was Buddy on kuban.ru forum hobby for learning English, but I haven't been there for ages. Who knows this forum alive there? I will take part here too with great pleasure.
krserv

Сообщение krserv » Пн апр 26, 2010 13:34 pm

Hi everyone, Dear friends, where are you?
krserv

Сообщение krserv » Пн апр 26, 2010 13:36 pm

Молодцы Горячеключевцы, у Вас на форуме такой хороший движок, приятно общаться тут, не то что на допотопном kuban.ru
let's learning English together here!
krserv

Сообщение psekups » Пн апр 26, 2010 15:15 pm

We are here.

http://let's learning English together here!

Welcome to Goryachiy Kluch. We can walk to Koth spine and speak English.
psekups

Сообщение krserv » Пн апр 26, 2010 16:11 pm

What do you mean the word - Koth - unfortunately, I don't know its meaning.
Maybe Cock Spine instead it. Yeah, sure we can, but not now, I'm very busy now, and don't work in your town yet.
krserv

Сообщение psekups » Пн апр 26, 2010 16:24 pm

Koth spine = Хребет - котх
psekups

Сообщение krserv » Пн апр 26, 2010 16:44 pm

I agree with spine in Russian is Xребет, but Петушиный - cockcomb; or cock spine.
krserv

Сообщение krserv » Пн апр 26, 2010 17:50 pm

May I ask you some questions if you want you may answer me private by ICQ messenger - my number is 573572215 (by the way, you may see it in my profile also)
What's your occupation?
What do you do?
What company do you work for?
How old are you?
I want to know it to make our discussion more interesting by common interest of issue.
krserv

Сообщение psekups » Пн апр 26, 2010 18:13 pm

Shure

I am a software developer. I work with flash MySQL, Java, PHP, Delphi for example this is my work hohohu.com

I am a self- emloyer (I work to myself).
I am 39 ears old. I have two childs and live in Goryachiy Kluch.

Here is my blog http://sm100.ru
psekups

Сообщение krserv » Пн апр 26, 2010 19:46 pm

Yes, I forgot you wrote me that you are working as freelancer.
Thanks, your job is very interesting for me. You are working for foreign customers aren't you? You are a programmer by profession aren't you? Where was you study? What universtiy did you graduate? I wrote your blog and I know about spine Koth something more, it's not a cockcomb, it's another fine palce. I know you are a very creative person. I wish you good luck and have a nice time.
By the way, about your grammar (may I correct it without offence) you have two children (one child) or two kids. And sure - not shure.
singe noun child - plural children.
krserv

Сообщение krserv » Пн апр 26, 2010 19:50 pm

do you know DBMS Oracle and SQL Server; Have you ever dealed with Oracle and Microsoft ODBS dirvers and common transactions.
Have you ever learned web services for transactions CRM or Internet store?
krserv

Пред.След.

Вернуться в Общение по интересам